Peonies Peppers & Tuberose Long Burning Eco Soy Wax Candle
Light a flame, set the mood, and within minutes transform any living space with the cozy glow of our Surmanti long-burning eco soy candle.
Generous Peony top notes, coupled with Tuberose and spicy Green Peppercorns underpinned with woodsy citrusy notes of Rosewood and Ruby Red Grapefruit.
Our hand-crafted NZ-made scented candles are created in handmade black glass (as heat, sunlight, and air are detrimental to the chemistry and effectiveness of natural products). Then meticulously tested to give off just the right amount of cozy light.
Join us on facebook for Freebies Prizes & Giveaways
- Don’t emit petroleum toxins and last an average of 3 times longer than paraffin wax.
- 100% vegetable. Made with soy wax and botanical oils.
- Biodegradable and kosher certified.
- Free from paraffin, beeswax, pesticides, herbicides, toxic material, and genetically modified material.
- Our NZ made scented candles are housed in a matte black luxury tube with gold hot stamping and a gold embossed Surmanti "signature" coin. They make the perfect gift for those your love.
- Prime your candle - Unprimed candles will cause uneven burning and reduce burn times. When first burning, the melted wax must reach across the jar, from edge to edge.
- Trim wick – Trim wick every time you light your Surmanti candle. Discontinue burning when you have 1cm or less of wax in your Surmanti candle.
- Choose a suitable area to burn candle - Always place your candle on a heat resistant surface. Never burn in draughty areas, near open windows or doorways, as variation in temperatures (from hot to cold) may cause the jar to crack or shatter.
- Follow strict precautions - Do not leave your Surmanti candle unattended and keep away from children, curtains, and pets. Failure to follow safety instructions may result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.
- Burn time - Do not burn your candle for more than three hours at a time.