Black Raspberry & Vanilla Crystal Series Long Burning Pure Coconut Wax Candle Small 150gm
Light a flame, set the mood and within minutes transform the ambience of your space, with our handmade crystal series scented candle, perfect for connoisseurs of luxury fragrance, refinement, and style.
A bright fruity gourmand scent. Mouth-watering sherbet top notes of sun-ripened black raspberries and cherries, falling into an enticing vanilla absolute base.
This luxury collection crystal candle vessel is truly a grand centrepiece, with a profusion of multi-faceted hand-cut crystal patterns, encapsulated in a contrasting black gloss background.
Join us on facebook for Freebies Prizes & Giveaways
*Our coconut wax supplier confirms that our wax is organic but is not certified.
- A luxurious NZ made scented candle created with cold-pressed Pure Coconut Wax. It’s cool, slow-burning temperature allows wonderfully complex layered scents, that entice the senses and enhance physical and psychological well-being.
- Our hand-crafted crystal series scented candle is an artisan-crafted masterpiece, that embodies elegance, movement, and light. Together they create an alternating prismatic effect, showcasing a mesmerizing dance of light with an intensity of scent.
- Prime your candle - Unprimed candles will cause uneven burning and reduce burn times. When first burning, the melted wax must reach across the jar, from edge to edge.
- Trim wick – Trim wick every time you light your Surmanti candle. Discontinue burning when you have 1cm or less of wax in your Surmanti candle.
- Choose a suitable area to burn candle - Always place your candle on a heat resistant surface. Never burn in draughty areas, near open windows or doorways, as variation in temperatures (from hot to cold) may cause the jar to crack or shatter.
- Follow strict precautions - Do not leave your Surmanti candle unattended and keep away from children, curtains, and pets. Failure to follow safety instructions may result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.
- Burn time - Do not burn your candle for more than three hours at a time.