Starfruit Lychee & Guava Crystal Series Long Burning Pure Coconut Wax Candle Small 150gm
Light a flame, set the mood, and within minutes transform the ambiance of your space, with our handmade crystal series scented candle, perfect for connoisseurs of luxury fragrance, refinement, and style.
Top notes of sun-kissed Starfruit and Guava. Creamy Papaya & Mango mid notes are finished in a syrupy sweet base of Lychee and Cherimoya.
This luxury collection crystal candle vessel is truly a grand centerpiece, with a profusion of multi-faceted hand-cut crystal patterns, encapsulated in a contrasting black gloss background.
Join us on facebook for Freebies Prizes & Giveaways
*Our coconut wax supplier confirms that our wax is pure coconut but is not certified.
- A luxurious NZ made scented candle created with cold-pressed Pure Coconut Wax. It’s cool, slow-burning temperature allows wonderfully complex layered scents, that entice the senses and enhance physical and psychological well-being.
- Our hand-crafted crystal series scented candle is an artisan-crafted masterpiece, that embodies elegance, movement, and light. Together they create an alternating prismatic effect, showcasing a mesmerizing dance of light with an intensity of scent.
- Prime your candle - Unprimed candles will cause uneven burning and reduce burn times. When first burning, the melted wax must reach across the jar, from edge to edge.
- Trim wick – Trim wick every time you light your Surmanti candle. Discontinue burning when you have 1cm or less of wax in your Surmanti candle.
- Choose a suitable area to burn candle - Always place your candle on a heat resistant surface. Never burn in draughty areas, near open windows or doorways, as variation in temperatures (from hot to cold) may cause the jar to crack or shatter.
- Follow strict precautions - Do not leave your Surmanti candle unattended and keep away from children, curtains, and pets. Failure to follow safety instructions may result in fire, injury, or smoke damage.
- Burn time - Do not burn your candle for more than three hours at a time.